Special Voter Registration Scheduled for Saturday, October 8, 2022
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District will hold a Special Voter Registration as follows:
Saturday, October 8, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
60 North Salem Road
Cross River, NY 10518
The District Office is located around the left side of the High School. The entrance to the District Office is up the set of wooden stairs.
Members of the community will be able to register to vote with the School District, obtain absentee ballot applications and drop off absentee ballots.
Additional Information Regarding Registration and Polling Location
If you are unsure if you are a registered to vote on Thursday, October 18, 2022, please follow the link to Katonah-Lewisboro’s Registration Status.
You are already registered to vote if:
- You are a District resident and registered with Westchester County, or
- You have voted in a school district election within the last 4 years.
If you are not registered, you may:
- Register to vote with Westchester County, which will allow a resident to vote in any school district/county vote or election.
- Register with the District Clerk between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or, which will allow a resident to vote only in school district votes or elections. (Personal Registration)
- Attend the Special Voter Registration scheduled for Saturday, October 8, 2022
High School Students:
If you are 18 years old and have not yet registered, you may do so by visiting Ms. Jessica Foster in the John Jay High School Principal’s Office Monday – Friday during the school day.
The last day for personal registration is Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
If you are unsure which elementary school your polling location is, please follow the link to Katonah-Lewisboro’s Poll Place Finder.If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kimberly Monzon, District Clerk at 914-763-7020 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org