Menus and Free & Reduced Lunch Info
- View purchase history
- Check account balances
- Sign up for email notification when account balances are low
- Make payments electronically via credit card or directly from a checking account. MyPaymentsPlus charges a transaction fee of 4.75% on each electronic payment
In order to manage your child's information (after creating a MyPaymentsPlus account) you will need your child's ID number.
- Sign on to Campus Parent
- Select More>Backpack
- Select the 2022-23 folder
- Click on “Credentials 2022-23 ” to obtain your child’s student ID
Note: Parents may set up an account in MyPaymentsPlus to view their student’s purchase history. There is no charge to utilize this feature.
Please note that one check must be written per school.
If payment is made to the school cafeteria, the check should be made payable to:
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Lunch Fund
- Include the child's name on the check
- Include the child's account number
- Please specify the deposit amount(s) into the Meal account or the General account.
For questions regarding:
- MyPaymentsPlus account issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-237-0946.
- Your child’s MyPaymentsPlus balance, please contact the Bookkeeper, Joyce Zhao, at email@example.com or call 914-763-7007.
- General Food Service questions, please contact the Food Service Director, Andy Waild, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-763-7308.
Payments by check to each child's school do not incur fees.
Food & Wellness Meeting
Please join us for our Food & Wellness Meetings
Parents, students & staff members are welcome.
Time and location: 10 AM in the District Office Conference Room
2022-23 meeting dates:
October 24, 2022
March 29, 2023
November 30, 2022
April 26, 2023
*December 21, 2022*
May 31, 2023
January 25, 2023
|June 28, 2023|
February 22, 2023
Andy Waild, Food Service Director
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color,national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braile, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally program materials may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: US Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
2. fax (202) 690-7442, or
3. email : email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider