Top 10 reasons YOU should grab your FREE school lunch!
- IT’S FREE!
- Meals are for ALL children 18 years old or younger, including those NOT eligible for free/reduced meals.
- The FREE meal program has been extended to June 30, 2021.
- It saves YOU both time prepping lunches and money.
- HELPS to keep food suppliers and workers employed.
- Meal includes: Lunch option, fruit, vegetable and milk.
- In our crazy 2020 year, don’t you want your child to have some sort of comfort eating familiar food from school?
- It’s a nutritious well balanced meal.
- Don’t you deserve a break from making lunch!
- Oh, again in case I forgot to mention. IT’S FREE!!!
It’s very simple.
Please place your lunch order at mypaymentsplus.com between Friday @3:00 pm to Sunday @11:59 pm. For remote learning days, meals may be picked up at the front of the HS (corner by atrium). Pick up times are Monday and Wednesday FROM 12:00 PM TO 1:30 PM.
What's For Lunch?
The USDA has extended free meals to all students regardless of meal eligibility on instructional days until June 30, 2021 or until funding for the program has been exhausted.
You may pre-order your meals for an entire week via MyPaymentsPlus, our meal ordering system, which will stay open for lunch orders from Friday at 3:00 pm until Sunday at 11:59 pm. If you missed the cut-off for ordering, please e-mail the Food Service Department directly at email@example.com They will do their best to accommodate your request.
- The Elementary and Middle Schools will deliver pre-ordered lunches to the classrooms.
- In the High School, students will pick-up their pre-ordered lunches in the Cafeteria during their assigned lunch period.
- Full-time remote learners may pick up to go 2 lunches on Monday and 3 lunches on Wednesdays outside the High School front entrance between the hours of 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm.
To order meals go to MyPaymentsPlus
Note: Parents may set up an account in MyPaymentsPlus. There is no charge to utilize this feature. In order to manage your child's information after having created an account, you will need your child's ID number. This number can be found in the Campus Backpack tab on the Parent Portal, within the Student Credentials document.
Please follow this link to learn more: Pre-Ordering Meals on MyPaymentsPlus Video
Link to our Lunch Menu.
Hot Meal of the Day • Yogurt & Bagel Meal • Turkey Sandwich • Ham & Cheese Sandwich • Chicken Caesar Salad• Chicken Caesar Wrap • Sun Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich
Menus and Free & Reduced Lunch Info
- Pre-order Meals
- View purchase history
- Check account balances
- Sign up for email notification when account balances are low
- Make payments electronically via credit card or directly from a checking account. MyPaymentsPlus charges a transaction fee of 4.75% on each electronic payment.
In order to manage your child's information after having created an account, you will need your child's ID number. This number can be found in the Campus Backpack tab on the Parent Portal, within the Student Credentials document.
Note: Parents may set up an account in MyPaymentsPlus to view their student’s purchase history. There is no charge to utilize this feature.
Please note that one check must be written per school.
If payment is made to the school cafeteria, the check should be made payable to:
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Lunch Fund
- Include the child's name on the check
- Include the child's account number
- Please specify the deposit amount(s) into the Meal account or the General account.
Food & Wellness Meeting
Please join us for our Food & Wellness Meetings.
Parents, students & staff members are welcome.
Monthly meetings for 2020-21 will be held on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. on Zoom - Meeting ID: 820 1146 7027
|October 28, 2020||March 24, 2021|
|November 25, 2020||April 28, 2021|
|December 23, 2020||May 26, 2021|
|January 27, 2021||June 23, 2021 *11:00 a.m.|
|February 24, 2021|
Andy Waild, Food Service Director
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color,national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braile, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally program materials may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: US Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
2. fax (202) 690-7442, or
3. email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider