What's For Lunch?
Please place your lunch pre-orders by 11:59 pm each Sunday as we are delivering lunches to the Elementary Schools classrooms.
There is no charge for lunch this year.
The Katonah-Lewisboro Food Services Department is using “MyPaymentsPlus” website and app for weekly pre-orders of lunches. Please place your weekly orders from Friday at 3:00 pm until Sunday at 11:59 pm.
To order your meals:
- Sign into your MyPaymentsPlus Account
- Select the Events & Activities tab
- Choose the Weekly Meal Selection Category & Select Your Student
- Add to Cart
- Complete Form & Save
- Complete order
Please follow this link to learn more: Pre-Ordering Meals on MyPaymentsPlus.
Menus and Free & Reduced Lunch Info
- Pre-order Meals
- View purchase history
- Check account balances
- Sign up for email notification when account balances are low
- Make payments electronically via credit card or directly from a checking account. MyPaymentsPlus charges a transaction fee of 4.75% on each electronic payment.
In order to manage your child's information after having created an account, you will need your child's ID number. Sign on to Campus Parent, at https://klschools.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/katonah.jsp
- Select More>Backpack
- Select your student
- Select the 2021-22 folder
- Click on “2021-22 Student Credentials - Abbreviation of your Child's Elementary School” to obtain your child’s student ID
Note: Parents may set up an account in MyPaymentsPlus to view their student’s purchase history. There is no charge to utilize this feature.
Please note that one check must be written per school.
If payment is made to the school cafeteria, the check should be made payable to:
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Lunch Fund
- Include the child's name on the check
- Include the child's account number
- Please specify the deposit amount(s) into the Meal account or the General account.
Top 10 reasons YOU should grab your FREE school lunch!
- IT’S FREE!
- Meals are for ALL children 18 years old or younger, including those NOT eligible for free/reduced meals.
- The FREE meal program has been extended to June 30, 2022.
- It saves YOU both time prepping lunches and money.
- HELPS to keep food suppliers and workers employed.
- Meal includes: Lunch option, fruit, vegetable and milk.
- In our crazy 2021 year, don’t you want your child to have some sort of comfort eating familiar food from school?
- It’s a nutritious well balanced meal.
- Don’t you deserve a break from making lunch!
- Oh, again in case I forgot to mention. IT’S FREE!!!
It’s very simple.
Please place your lunch order at mypaymentsplus.com between Friday @3:00 pm to Sunday @11:59 pm.
Food & Wellness Meeting
Please join us for our Food & Wellness Meetings.
Parents, students & staff members are welcome.
Please check back here for upcoming meeting dates and locations
Andy Waild, Food Service Director
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color,national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braile, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally program materials may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: US Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
2. fax (202) 690-7442, or
3. email : email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider