Menus and Free & Reduced Lunch Info
- View purchase history
- Check account balances
- Sign up for email notification when account balances are low
- Make payments electronically via credit card or directly from a checking account. MyPaymentsPlus charges a transaction fee of 4.75% on each electronic payment.
In order to manage your child's information after having created an account, you will need your child's ID number. This number can be found in the Campus Backpack tab on the Parent Portal, within the Student Credentials document.
Note: Parents may set up an account in MyPaymentsPlus to view their student’s purchase history. There is no charge to utilize this feature.
Please note that one check must be written per school.
If payment is made to the school cafeteria, the check should be made payable to:
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Lunch Fund
- Include the child's name on the check
- Include the child's account number
- Please specify the deposit amount(s) into the Meal account or the General account.
Food & Wellness Meeting
Please join us for our Food & Wellness Meetings.
Parents, students & staff members are welcome.
Meetings are held at 10:00 a.m. at John Jay High School Cafeteria:
September Meeting POSTPONED New date TBD
Please check back here periodically for new date.
|Wednesday, October 30, 2019|
|Wednesday, November 27, 2019|
|Wednesday, December 18, 2019|
|Wednesday, January 29, 2020|
|Wednesday, February 26, 2020|
|Wednesday, March 25, 2020|
|Wednesday, April 29, 2020|
|Wednesday, May 27, 2020|
|Wednesday, June 24, 2020|