Attention Varsity Athletes (Grades 10-12):
- Varsity Option begins today 10/21.
- No paperwork needs to be completed.
- ALL Varsity Athletes in Grades 10-12 will be eligible to take Varsity Option in each of the 4 athletic seasons this year.
- Seasons: Fall I 2020, Winter 20-21, Fall II 2021, Spring 2021
Students choosing to take Varsity Option:
- Must still attend their in-person PE class, but do not have to attend any remote learning sessions.
- Students must attend the one in-person day because there are not enough available study halls for student-athletes to be assigned to.
5-Day Remote Students:
- Students who are fully virtual must attend one class per week and complete the Home Workout and assignment as well.
- Students will be required to attend the Zoom meeting on Thurs (Odd) or Friday (Even) during their regular scheduled PE class.
Independent Study remains suspended at this time.