Office of Human Resources
Welcome to the Katonah Lewisboro School District's Office of Human Resources. Our mission is to promote and support a workforce dedicated to excellence in education.
The Office of Human Resources is responsible and committed to:
- Recruiting, selecting and employing the most qualified personnel.
- Promoting positive labor relations.
- The effective and efficient use of personnel within budget constraints.
- Administering the Board of Education's collective bargaining agreements.
- Providing staff development training to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Providing employment related information and resources.
For those staff members holding a professional, permanent or Level III Teaching Assistant license you must register on TEACH on or before the month of your birthday. If you are having trouble or are confused about registering, a video prepared by the Valhalla School District should help: Here is a link
The Katonah Lewisboro School District offers a wide variety of employment opportunities to qualified individuals. To learn more about working in public education including our current job openings in administration, teaching, Civil Service, and substituting teaching, as well as information about student teaching, internships, and observations, CLICK HERE
KLSD Employees: please use the following link for information and access employee and payroll forms, benefit information, mandated training and more.
Other Helpful Sites
NYS Education Retiree Waiver
A waiver for Mr. David Quattrocchi has been approved by the New York State Department of Education for his work as Interim Assistant Superintendent for Business assigned to the District Office from July 15, 2019 to June 30, 2020 under Section 211 of the Retirement and Social Security Law and §80-5.5 of Commissioner’s Regulations. Mr. Quattrocchi’s salary for the year will be $216,345 (pro-rated) with no benefits except for dental. Mr. Quattrocchi has the right to receive a pension while so employed.