Office of Human Resources
Welcome to the Katonah-Lewisboro School District's Office of Human Resources. The KLSD HR office maintains an unwavering commitment to hire a diverse and dynamic workforce using research-based practices to recruit, select, and employ the most highly qualified personnel.
The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to
- Conducting HR-related business with compassion, care, and empathy for all individuals regardless of background
- Casting a systematic net to attract a diverse and dynamic range of candidates
- An unwavering commitment to utilize anti-bias hiring practices
- Fostering positive relationships with all individuals and collective bargaining units
- Providing staff development to ensure the KLSD workplace is not only in compliance, but a workplace where every individual feels that they have legitimate influence and agency
- Community engagement and participation
- Consistently refining all practices, protocols, and systems inspired by a relentless pursuit to foster positive and healthy workplace conditions.
Neil Alleva, Ed.D
Neill Alleva, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
Title IX Compliance Officer
For those staff members holding a professional, permanent or Level III Teaching Assistant license you must register on TEACH on or before the month of your birthday. If you are having trouble or are confused about registering, a video prepared by the Valhalla School District should help: Here is a link
The Katonah Lewisboro School District offers a wide variety of employment opportunities to qualified individuals. More information about working in public education including our current job openings in administration, teaching, Civil Service, and substituting teaching, as well as information about student teaching, internships, and observations can be found here: Career Opportunities
Sexual Harassment Complaints
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District is committed to preventing sexual harassment and to responding to all reported allegations of sexual harassment. Important links can be found below to learn more about our Sexual Harassment Board Policy and how to file a complaint with our district's Title IX Compliance officers, Danelle Placella and Neill Alleva.
KLSD Employees: please use the following link for information and access employee and payroll forms, benefit information, mandated training and more.
If you are interested in being a peer mentor, please see the attachments below. Deadline to submit your paperwork is Friday, May 7, 2021. Please submit your paperwork and any questions to Amelia Villanueva in the HR Department at email@example.com.