Current NYS School Guidance
Students entering 7th and 12th grade must submit documentation of Meningitis A vaccination prior to the start of the school year.
Students entering 6th grade must submit documentation of TDAP vaccination once they are 11 years of age.
Mandated physical with immunization record for all new entrants and grades: K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11th due by October 15th, 2021.
Medication orders must be renewed each school year.
High School fall sports (JV and Varsity) require a current physical which must be dated after 08/01/2020.
Middle School fall sports (modified) require a current physical which must be dated after 09/01/2020.
If your student has an outstanding injury please follow up with your school nurse in August to update notes, or clear them for Physical Education/ Sports in the upcoming school year.
K-12 School Health Services Forms
Christian McCarthy Director of Health, Athletics, Physical Education and Wellness- email@example.com
- John Jay High School: 914-763-7205
- John Jay Middle School: 914-763-7508
- Increase Miller Elementary School: 914-763-7139
- Lisa Kopf - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katonah Elementary School: 914-763-7706
- Sallyann Rozsa - email@example.com
- Meadow Pond Elementary School: 914-763-7907
- Elizabeth Marcoux - firstname.lastname@example.org