Please find important information in the tiles below regarding 2020-21 new student registration during the Covid-19 crisis.
Online 2020-21 kindergarten registration is now closed. If you have a child that you need to register for kindergarten for September 2020, please contact the Registrar by e-mail (email@example.com) to make an in person appointment after July 15th. Thank you.
Welcome to the Katonah-Lewisboro School District. Please review the Registration Packet and Instructions regarding the registration procedures and documents required for new student registration. Please contact the District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to register new students and/or for any questions regarding the registration process. All appointments are in person and by appointment only.
The Registrar's office is located at the District Office on the John Jay High School campus, 60 North Salem Road, Route 121, Cross River, NY 10518. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm during the school year and 8:00 am to 3:00 pm during the summer months and non-session days. A map detailing our location can be viewed here: Parking and Entrance to District Office.pdf
As with all of the district buildings, please remember to bring a photo ID for your appointment for the security check point.
If you have a child entering elementary school and are unsure of the school your child should attend, please contact the District Registrar.
Online Grades 1-12 New Student Registration 2020-2021
Family ID Online Registration
- Please register your child online by going to the Family ID program at: Katonah-Lewisboro Grades 1-12 Registration 2020-2021
- Please see the Family ID Step-by- Step Guide below for assistance with the process.
- If you would prefer not to participate in Family ID, please download the forms below and mail completed copies to the District via USPS mail. Please send by a traceable method, or we may not be able to confirm receipt and it may slow down the registration process.
- Please note that registrations are not considered complete until all required documentation has been received and an in-person meeting is held. More information will follow as it becomes available.
- Once school has re-opened, new student registration will return to an in-person process.
- Children must have a physical and all immunizations.
- More information will follow regarding an orientation for parents of new incoming students.
- Please contact the District Registrar for additional information or if you are unsure of the school your child should attend.
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021 - Forms
GRADES 1-12 REGISTRATION - FORMS (starting June 8)
If you are not the parent/legal guardian of the child/ren being registered, the Parent and Guardian Affidavits must be completed. Please refer to the Katonah-Lewisboro Registration Packet Instructions for additional information.