Welcome to the Katonah-Lewisboro School District. Please review the Registration Packet and Instructions regarding the registration procedures and documents required for new student registration. Please contact the District Registrar at email@example.com to set up an appointment to register new students and/or for any questions regarding the registration process. All appointments are in person and by appointment only.
The Registrar's office is located at the District Office on the John Jay High School campus, 60 North Salem Road, Route 121, Cross River, NY 10518. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm during the school year and 8:00 am to 3:00 pm during the summer months and non-session days. A map detailing our location can be viewed here: Parking and Entrance to District Office.pdf
As with all of the district buildings, please remember to bring a photo ID for your appointment for the security check point.
If you have a child entering elementary school and are unsure of the school your child should attend, please contact the District Registrar.
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021
Family ID Online Registration
- An email invitation was sent to you on May 5, 2020 if we are aware of your incoming Kindergarten student and have your email address on file. If you feel you should have received it and it has not arrived in your Inbox, please be sure to check your Junk Mail and Spam folders. The email would have come from Erin McMahon firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you received the email but wish for another parent/guardian to complete the process instead, simply forward the email to them.
- The invitation link contained within the email can be used only until you have successfully logged in. After that, log in to Family ID using the link below.
- If you did not receive an invitation, you may still register your child online by going to the Family ID program at: Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021
- You will need to either create an account or log in to Family ID in order to register. Please see the Family ID Step-by- Step Guide below for assistance with the process.
- If you would prefer not to participate in Family ID, please download the forms below and mail completed copies to the District via USPS mail. Please send by a traceable method, or we may not be able to confirm receipt and it may slow down the registration process.
- Please note that registrations are not considered complete until all required documentation has been received and an in-person meeting is held. More information will follow as it becomes available.
- Once school has re-opened, new student registration will return to an in-person process.
- To enter Kindergarten, children must be 5 years of age on or before December 1 in the year in which they seek admission to Kindergarten.
- Children must have a physical and all immunizations.
- More information will follow regarding an orientation for parents of incoming kindergarten students.
- Please contact the District Registrar for additional information or if you are unsure of the school your child should attend.
- If you are not registering your age-eligible child for kindergarten for the 2020-21 school year, please send an e-mail to the registrar advising of such.
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021 - Forms
New Student Registration - Grades 1-12
Registration for new students entering grades 1-12 in 2020-21 will begin on Monday, June 8.
If you would like to register a student in grades 1-12 in 2019-20, please contact the District Registrar Erin McMahon (email@example.com).
Once school has re-opened, new student registration will return to an in-person process.
If you are not the parent/legal guardian of the child/ren being registered, the Parent and Guardian Affidavits must be completed. Please refer to Item 5 of the Katonah-Lewisboro Registration Packet Instructions for additional information.