Christopher Nelson, Director of Technology
Maureen Jones, Systems Manager and CIO
Michael Montinola,Help Desk Analyst
Paul Anello, Network Administrator, LHRIC
Jason Bucolo, Junior Network Specialist
Ann Marie Pesavento, Data Analyst
Bryan Collins, Senior Network Specialist
Diana Basilone, Technology TA, JJMS
Lorraine Pidgeon, School Technologist, JJHS
Shatha Fanek, School Technologist, IMES
Jenifer Barnett, School Technologist, MPES
Joe Strauss, Project Manager, LHRIC
Welcome to Technology!
The District's technology goal is to provide a technology infrastructure that supports teaching and learning including:
- Instructional hardware and software
- Data and web communication services - Internet/Intranet connectivity and e-mail
- Teacher and student online collaboration tools
- Data management and analysis tools to support data-driven instruction
- Professional development
- Technical support
- Security and disaster recovery
- Continuous improvement based on ongoing needs analysis
Welcome to the 2021-22 School Year
The KLSD Learning Commitment focuses on intellectual engagement. The District's Technology Department believes that all students and staff must have equitable opportunities to develop and master both information literacy and technological proficiency. The technology department will provide leadership in working with our schools and community partnerships to ensure that all students and staff have access to computers, Internet resources, on-going training, and technical support needed to develop this mastery. We believe that the technology resources the District provides will enable us to realize our goal of this Learning Commitment for every student.
Please peruse the Technology web page for resources, and enter a helpdesk ticket if you need technical support. Thank you for being a partner as we continue the school year!
- Students with Help desk issues, please send an email to email@example.com. Include your full name, grade and student ID number.
- Parents with Campus Parent issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-7095.
- Parents with tech-related issues (other than Campus Parent), please call the Technology Help Desk at 763-7073.
- Parents and Students can also submit an online helpdesk ticket at https://lhric.service-now.com/student.
- For questions regarding the website, please send an email to email@example.com.