Welcome to the Technology Department
The KLSD Learning Commitment focuses on intellectual engagement. The District's Technology Department believes that all students and staff must have equitable opportunities to develop and master both information literacy and technological proficiency. We provide leadership in working with our schools and community partnerships to ensure that all students and staff have access to computers, Internet resources, on-going training and technical support needed to develop this mastery. We believe that the technology resources the District provides will enable us to realize our goal of this Learning Commitment for every student.
Please peruse the Technology web page for resources, and enter a helpdesk ticket if you need technical support. Thank you for being a partner as we continue the school year!
Director of Technology
Director of Technology
Ann Marie Pesavento, Data Analyst, APesavento@klschools.org
Paul Anello, Network Administrator, LHRIC, PAnello@klschools.org
Diana Basilone, Technology TA, JJMS, BBasilone@klschools.org
Emily Blocket, School Technologist, BBlocket@klschools.org
Jason Bucolo, Junior Network Specialist, JBucolo@klschools.org
Bryan Collins, Senior Network Specialist, BCollins@klschools.org
Sarah Driscoll, School Technologist, SDriscoll@klschools.org
Maureen Jones, Systems Manager and CIO, MJones@klschools.org
Michael Montinola, Help Desk Analyst, MMontinola@klschools.org
Lorraine Pidgeon, School Technologist, JJHS, LPidgeon@klschools.org
Joe Strauss, Project Manager, LHRIC, JStrauss@klschools.org
- Students with Help desk issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, grade and student ID number.
- Parents with Campus Parent issues, please send an email to email@example.com or call 763-7095.
- Parents with tech-related issues (other than Campus Parent), please call the Technology Help Desk at 763-7073.
- Parents and Students can also submit an online helpdesk ticket at https://lhric.service-now.com/student.
- For questions regarding the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In support of our KLSD Learning Commitment, the latest technologies are to be used when they can create learning experiences that otherwise couldn’t be created – experiences that nurture imaginative, innovative, critical, and ethical thinking.
When used effectively, these technologies should affirm and advance relationships, enhance communication and collaboration, expand horizons, meet individual needs, and foster personal passions. While technology can increase efficiency and productivity, it should also nurture curiosity and creativity.
We pledge to make balanced and thoughtful use of technology while continuing to take full advantage of non-digital resources and all types of inspiring learning opportunities. We strive to prepare our students to be excellent communicators and learners in all environments, and to be thoughtful participants and creators in our world.
- 2022-2023 Code of Conduct
- 2022-2025 Instructional Technology Plan (DRAFT)
- 2016-2019 Multi-Year Technology Plan-State Approved
- Smart Schools Investment Plan - State Approved
- KLSD's Smart Schools Investment Plan - Preliminary
- Responsible Use Policy for HS and MS Students
- Responsible Use Policy for Elementary Students
- Responsible Use Policy for Staff
- Internet Safety
The District's technology goal is to provide a technology infrastructure that supports teaching and learning including:
- Instructional hardware and software
- Data and web communication services - Internet/Intranet connectivity and e-mail
- Teacher and student online collaboration tools
- Data management and analysis tools to support data-driven instruction
- Professional development
- Technical support
- Security and disaster recovery
- Continuous improvement based on ongoing needs analysis