Necessary Qualifications for Board Trustee
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District’s Board of Education is seeking to fill an open trustee position. Interested individuals should send a letter of intent and resume to District Clerk Kimberly Monzon at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, June 26, 2023.
In order to qualify, individuals:
- must be able to read and write,
- must be a citizen of the United States,
- must be at least 18 years of age,
- must be a resident of the school district for at least one continuous year,
- must be the only member of a family serving on the Board of Education during the term of office,
- may not be a current employee of the district, and
- may not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office.