District Social Media
Public Comment Policy
Katonah-Lewisboro School District is proud to share the great things happening on campus and upcoming events on our Facebook page.
Our intent is to inform the parents, friends, family members, and our local community.
While we accept comments, please note that this is not a public forum, nor is it a facilitated discussion site. If you have concerns about or questions for the District, we encourage you to visit our District Website and direct your concern/question to the appropriate member of our staff.
Once posted, KLSD reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments we deem offensive or disparaging.
Further, KLSD also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- Contain spam, advertising, or solicitations or include links to other sites
- Are clearly off topic or disruptive
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit, including masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations
- Are chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations or campaigns
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Advocate illegal activity
- Violate any school policies including the Dignity for All Students Act (DASA)