Welcome to Food Services!
In the event of a Three Hour Delay, we will serve the following:
Hamburgers on a bun, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, fresh apple, orange juice, milk
- View purchase history
- Check account balances
- Sign up for email notification when account balances are low
- Make payments electronically via credit card or directly from a checking account. MyPaymentsPlus charges a transaction fee of 4.75% on each electronic payment.
Note: Parents may set up an account in MyPaymentsPlus to view their student’s purchase history. There is no charge to utilize this feature.
Please note that one check must be written per school.
If payment is made to the school cafeteria please note the following: The check should be made payable to:
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District Lunch Fund
- Include the child's name on the check
- Include the child's account number
- Please specify the deposit amount(s) into the Meal account or the General account.
- The first time you log on, you must set up an account.
- You should click the "Register" tab to get started.
- You will choose your own user name and password.
- Once you set up your account, then you can begin to add children from your family. To do so, you will need each child's ID number.
- You should have received this ID number in the mail. If not, you can call the Aramark Food Service department during normal business hours to get the ID number(s) at 763-7308.
Please remember that there is a 4.75% fee per electronic transaction.
Payments by check to each child's school do not incur fees.
Free & Reduced Priced Meals Information
John Jay High School Bag Lunch
John Jay High School now offers an afternoon lunch menu. Order and prepay by 9:00 a.m. and pick up between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. See the delicious menu available attached here.Food Services
Information about Smart Snacks in School - USDA "All Foods Sold in Schools" StandardsFood Services
We are now serving Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Bars.
Please be advised that Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Bars are processed in a facility that processes nuts, tree nuts and dairy products.Food Services