2019-2020 Proposed School Budget
April 9, 2019
Dear KLSD Community,
At its April 4, 2019 meeting, our Board of Education adopted the proposed school budget for the 2019-20 school year. You can find a great deal of information about the proposed budget on the Board of Education’s Budget Information section on our web site.
We will be holding a Budget Hearing as part of the regularly scheduled BOE meeting on Thursday, May 9th in the John Jay High School Library.
In addition, with the support of our PTO/A’s, we will be holding information sessions in each of our schools as follows:
- May 8, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m. Increase Miller Elementary School
- May 8, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m. Katonah Elementary School
- May 9, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m. John Jay Middle School
- May 14, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m. Meadow Pond Elementary School
- May 15, 2019 @ 7:00 p.m. John Jay High School
We look forward to answering any questions you may have about the proposed budget and all that it would support in our schools next year.
Andrew Selesnick, Superintendent of Schools